Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting a little bit more nervous everyday....

Yikes. I'm getting more nervous as the days go by. I don't want to have surgery, but at the same time I do. What a strange feeling to be so conflicted. I'm ready to get back to MY life, be normal, and have myself back. And to make things worse, I just keep stressing out about it. I think all the time now about what's going to happen afterward. You know, I'm glad that I'll be getting more "normal" again, and the pain to go away, but I'm worried about how I'm going to take care of my husband, 4 kids and our dog and cat afterward. Also, we're remodeling and selling our house all at the same time. My mind is going 100 mph in 1,000 different directions about everything. I'm ready for a vacation LOL. Ok enough complaining..... let's talk about something else.

Ok, so night before last I was cooking dinner and my littlest one Ana, who's 3 years old is watching me and talking to me, asking a billion questions while I'm cooking and she just pauses for a second. I just kept cooking and going about my merry way, and she says "wow, mommy, you're ACTUALLY doing good"! I stopped and looked at her and just started laughing. Actually? LOL, do I usually do bad? I thought it was humorous so I told Mark about it. We both had a good laugh about what she'd said. The next day Mark was putting mop & glo down on our kitchen linoleum after he'd scrubbed the heck out of it and was working on his 3rd or 4th coat trying to seal it nicely and here comes little Ana again. She looks at her dad and says to him "wow, Daddy, you're ACTUALLY doing good"! We both just started cracking up. LOL, I mean, what does this little thing "actually" think of us, that we "actually" can do things good once in a while. I don't know what goes on in her cute little head, but she sure does amuse us.

No comments: